North Carolina General Statutes § 15A-1450 Withdrawal of appeal

An appeal may be withdrawn by filing with the clerk of superior court a written notice of the withdrawal, signed by the defendant and, if he has counsel, his attorney. The clerk must forward a copy of the notice to the clerk of the appellate division in which the case is pending. The appellate division may enter an appropriate order with regard to the costs of the appeal. (1977, c. 711, s. 1.)

Sections:  Previous  15A-1443  15A-1444  15A-1445  15A-1446  15A-1447  15A-1448  15A-1449  15A-1450  15A-1451  15A-1452  15A-1453  15A-1460  15A-1461  15A-1462  15A-1463  Next

Last modified: March 23, 2014