(a) An individual who has been identified by a director as a responsible individual may not petition for judicial review if any of the following apply:
(1) The individual is criminally convicted as a result of the same incident. The district attorney shall inform the director of the result of the criminal proceeding.
(2) Repealed by Session Laws 2013-129, s. 6, effective October 1, 2013, and applicable to actions filed or pending on or after that date.
(3) Repealed by Session Laws 2010-90, s. 8, effective July 11, 2010.
(4) After proper notice, the individual fails to file a petition for judicial review with the district court in a timely manner.
(5) Repealed by Session Laws 2010-90, s. 8, effective July 11, 2010.
(b) If an individual seeking judicial review is named as a respondent in a juvenile court case or a defendant in a criminal court case resulting from the same incident, the district court judge may stay the judicial review proceeding. (2005-399, s. 3; 2010-90, s. 8; 2013-129, s. 6.)
Last modified: March 23, 2014