North Carolina General Statutes § 95-141 Judicial review

Any person or party in interest who has exhausted all administrative remedies available under this Article and who is aggrieved by a final decision in a contested case is entitled to judicial review in accordance with Article 4 of Chapter 150B of the General Statutes. The Commissioner may file in the office of the clerk of the superior court of the county wherein the person, firm or corporation under order resides, or, if a corporation is involved, in the county wherein the corporation maintains its principal place of business, or in the county wherein the violation occurred, a certified copy of a final order of the Commissioner unappealed from, or of a final order of the Commissioner affirmed upon appeal. Whereupon, the clerk of said court shall enter judgment in accordance therewith and notify the parties. Such judgment shall have the same effect, and all proceedings in relation thereto shall thereafter be the same, as though said judgment had been rendered in a suit duly heard and determined by the superior court of the General Court of Justice. (1973, c. 295, s. 16; c. 1331, s. 3; 1987, c. 827, s. 265.)

Sections:  Previous  95-135  95-136  95-136.1  95-137  95-138  95-139  95-140  95-141  95-142  95-143  95-144  95-145  95-146  95-147  95-148  Next

Last modified: March 23, 2014