(A) Sections 121.71 to 121.75 of the Revised Code do not apply to the incorporation by reference of:
(1) A section of the Revised Code;
(2) An uncodified statute of this state; or
(3) A rule in the Administrative Code.
(B) Sections 121.71 to 121.75 of the Revised Code do not apply to either:
(1) An internal management rule as defined in section 111.15 of the Revised Code; or
(2) A rule insofar as it is necessary to obtain or maintain authorization of a federally delegated program in Ohio, or insofar as it is necessary to maintain compliance with federal requirements in order to receive federal funds for a federally funded program, and, in regard to that authorization or compliance, incorporates a text or other material by reference.
It is recommended that a rule exempt from complying with sections 121.71 to 121.75 of the Revised Code under division (B)(2) of this section nevertheless incorporate by reference a particular edition or other version of the text or other material.
Effective Date: 09-17-2002Section: Previous 121.68 121.69 121.71 121.72 121.73 121.74 121.75 121.76 121.81 121.811 121.82 121.83 121.91 121.92 121.99 Next
Last modified: October 10, 2016