Ohio Revised Code Chapter 141 - Salaries Of State Officers
- Section 141.01 - Salaries Of Elective State Executive Officers - Limit On Other Salaries - Exceptions.
Except as provided in section 141.011 of the Revised Code, the annual salaries of the elective executive officers of the state are as follows:...
- Section 141.011 - Annual Salaries Of Elective Officers Beginning In 2001.
Beginning in calendar year 2001, the annual salaries of the elective officers of the state shall be as follows rather than as prescribed by...
- Section 141.02 - Pay Of Adjutant General, Assistants, And Quartermaster.
(A) The salaries of the adjutant general, the assistant adjutant general for army, the assistant adjutant general for air, and the assistant quartermaster general...
- Section 141.03 - [Repealed].
Effective Date: 05-17-1967
- Section 141.031 - [Repealed].
Effective Date: 03-18-1965
- Section 141.032 - [Repealed].
Effective Date: 07-22-1965
- Section 141.04 - Compensation Of Judges By State.
(A) The annual salaries of the chief justice of the supreme court and of the justices and judges named in this section payable from...
- Section 141.05 - Compensation Of Judges By County.
Each judge of the court of common pleas and each judge of the probate court shall receive an annual compensation equal to eighteen cents...
- Section 141.051 - [Repealed].
Effective Date: 03-26-1971
- Section 141.052 - [Repealed].
Effective Date: 06-10-1968
- Section 141.06 - Compensation Of Assembly Member Appointed To Supreme Court.
A member of the current general assembly, or a person who was a member of the current or previous general assembly, who is appointed...
- Section 141.07 - Compensation And Expenses Of Judges Holding Court Outside County Of Residence.
In addition to the annual salary and expenses provided for in sections 141.04 and 141.05 of the Revised Code, each judge of the probate...
- Section 141.08 - Traveling Expenses Of Chief Justice.
The chief justice of the supreme court shall receive the actual and necessary expenses incurred while performing official duties under the law and the...
- Section 141.09 - [Repealed].
Effective Date: 10-16-1980
- Section 141.10 - Expenses Of Judges Of Court Of Appeals Holding Court Outside County Of Residence - Compensation Of Assigned Judges.
(A) In addition to the annual salary and expenses provided for in sections 141.04 and 2501.15 of the Revised Code, each judge of a...
- Section 141.11 - Expenses And Compensation Of Appellate Judges Directed Or Assigned To Sit With Supreme Court Justices.
(A) A judge of a court of appeals who is directed or assigned to sit with the justices of the supreme court shall be...
- Section 141.12 - Uniform Compensation For Employees In The Classified Service Of The State.
The compensation of all employees in the classified service of the state shall be uniform for positions within the same service, group, and grade...
- Section 141.13 - Fees Or Additional Remuneration Prohibited - Exceptions.
(A) No fees in addition to the salaries and compensation provided in sections 141.01 to 141.12 of the Revised Code shall be allowed to...
- Section 141.14 - Amended And Renumbered.
Effective Date: 06-02-1965
- Section 141.15, 141.151 - Amended And Renumbered Rc 126.31, 126.32.
Effective Date: 04-10-1990
- Section 141.152 - [Repealed].
Effective Date: 07-01-1985
- Section 141.16 - Compensation Of Retired Judges Assigned To Active Duty; Retired Assigned Judge Payment.
(A) Any voluntarily retired judge, or any judge who is retired under Section 6 of Article IV, Ohio Constitution, may be assigned with the...
Last modified: October 10, 2016