Ohio Revised Code Chapter 1335 - Statute Of Frauds
- Section 1335.01 - [Repealed].
Effective Date: 01-01-2007
- Section 1335.02 - Actions On Loan Agreements.
(A) As used in this section: (1) "Debtor" means a person that obtains credit or seeks a loan agreement with a financial institution or...
- Section 1335.03 - [Repealed].
Effective Date: 07-01-1962
- Section 1335.04 - Interest In Land To Be Granted In Writing.
No lease, estate, or interest, either of freehold or term of years, or any uncertain interest of, in, or out of lands, tenements, or...
- Section 1335.05 - Certain Agreements To Be In Writing.
No action shall be brought whereby to charge the defendant, upon a special promise, to answer for the debt, default, or miscarriage of another...
- Section 1335.11 - Paying Commission On Sales.
(A) As used in this section: (1) "Commission" means compensation accruing to a person for payment by another person, the rate of which is...
Last modified: October 10, 2016