(A) No person described in section 2151.3516 of the Revised Code shall do the following with respect to a parent who voluntarily delivers a child under that section:
(1) Coerce or otherwise try to force the parent into revealing the identity of the child's parents;
(2) Pursue or follow the parent after the parent leaves the place at which the child was delivered;
(3) Coerce or otherwise try to force the parent not to desert the child;
(4) Coerce or otherwise try to force the parent to complete all or any part of the medical information forms received under division (A)(3) of section 2151.3517 of the Revised Code;
(5) Coerce or otherwise try to force the parent to accept the materials made available under division (A)(4) of section 2151.3517 of the Revised Code.
(B) Divisions (A)(1) and (2) of this section do not apply to a person who delivers or attempts to deliver a child who has suffered any physical or mental wound, injury, disability, or condition of a nature that reasonably indicates abuse or neglect of the child.
Effective Date: 04-09-2001Section: Previous 2151.3520 2151.3521 2151.3522 2151.3523 2151.3524 2151.3525 2151.3526 2151.3527 2151.3528 2151.3529 2151.3530 2151.36 2151.361 2151.362 2151.37 Next
Last modified: October 10, 2016