(A) No person, by means of fire or explosion, shall knowingly do any of the following:
(1) Create a substantial risk of serious physical harm to any person other than the offender;
(2) Cause physical harm to any occupied structure;
(3) Create, through the offer or acceptance of an agreement for hire or other consideration, a substantial risk of physical harm to any occupied structure.
(1) Whoever violates this section is guilty of aggravated arson.
(2) A violation of division (A)(1) or (3) of this section is a felony of the first degree.
(3) A violation of division (A)(2) of this section is a felony of the second degree.
Effective Date: 07-01-1996Section: 2909.01 2909.02 2909.03 2909.04 2909.05 2909.06 2909.07 2909.08 2909.081 2909.09 2909.10 2909.101 2909.11 2909.13 2909.14 Next
Last modified: October 10, 2016