Ohio Revised Code Chapter 3103 - Husband And Wife
- Section 3103.01 - Mutual Obligations.
Husband and wife contract towards each other obligations of mutual respect, fidelity, and support. Effective Date: 10-01-1953
- Section 3103.02 - [Repealed].
Effective Date: 09-23-1974
- Section 3103.03 - Married Persons' Obligations Of Support.
(A) Each married person must support the person's self and spouse out of the person's property or by the person's labor. If a married...
- Section 3103.031 - Assuming Parental Duty Of Support.
A biological parent of a child, a man determined to be the natural father of a child under sections 3111.01 to 3111.18 or 3111.20...
- Section 3103.04 - Interest In The Property Of The Other.
Neither husband nor wife has any interest in the property of the other, except as mentioned in section 3103.03 of the Revised Code, the...
- Section 3103.05 - Contracts.
A husband or wife may enter into any engagement or transaction with the other, or with any other person, which either might if unmarried;...
- Section 3103.06 - Contracts Affecting Marriage.
A husband and wife cannot, by any contract with each other, alter their legal relations, except that they may agree to an immediate separation...
- Section 3103.07 - Property.
A married person may take, hold, and dispose of property, real or personal, the same as if unmarried. Effective Date: 10-01-1953
- Section 3103.08 - Responsibility.
Neither husband nor wife, as such, is answerable for the acts of the other. Effective Date: 10-01-1953
Last modified: October 10, 2016