(A) No person employed to print or engage in printing the official ballots shall knowingly do any of the following:
(1) Print or cause or permit to be printed an official ballot other than the official ballot furnished by the board of elections;
(2) Print or permit to be printed more ballots than are delivered to the board;
(3) Appropriate, give, deliver, or knowingly permit to be taken away any of such ballots by a person other than the person authorized by law to do so;
(4) Print such ballots on paper other than that provided in the contract with the board;
(5) Package or deliver to the board fewer ballots than the number the board directed to be printed.
(B) Whoever violates division (A) of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree.
Effective Date: 12-09-1997Section: Previous 3599.16 3599.161 3599.17 3599.18 3599.19 3599.20 3599.21 3599.22 3599.23 3599.24 3599.25 3599.26 3599.27 3599.28 3599.29 Next
Last modified: October 10, 2016