(A) All casino gaming employees are required to have a casino gaming employee license. "Casino gaming employee" means the following and their supervisors:
(1) Individuals involved in operating a casino gaming pit, including dealers, shills, clerks, hosts, and junket representatives;
(2) Individuals involved in handling money, including cashiers, change persons, count teams, and coin wrappers;
(3) Individuals involved in operating casino games;
(4) Individuals involved in operating and maintaining slot machines, including mechanics, floor persons, and change and payoff persons;
(5) Individuals involved in security, including guards and game observers;
(6) Individuals with duties similar to those described in divisions (A)(1) to (5) of this section or other persons as the commission determines. "Casino gaming employee" does not include an individual whose duties are related solely to nongaming activities such as entertainment, hotel operation, maintenance, or preparing or serving food and beverages.
(B) The commission may issue a casino gaming employee license to an applicant after it has determined that the applicant is eligible for a license under rules adopted by the commission and paid any applicable fee. All applications shall be made under oath.
(C) To be eligible for a casino gaming employee license, an applicant shall be at least twenty-one years of age.
(D) Each application for a casino gaming employee license shall be on a form prescribed by the commission and shall contain all information required by the commission. The applicant shall set forth in the application if the applicant has been issued prior gambling-related licenses; if the applicant has been licensed in any other state under any other name, and, if so, the name under which the license was issued and the applicant's age at the time the license was issued; any criminal conviction the applicant has had; and if a permit or license issued to the applicant in any other state has been suspended, restricted, or revoked, and, if so, the cause and the duration of each action.
(E) Each applicant shall submit with each application, on a form provided by the commission, two sets of the applicant's fingerprints and a photograph. The commission shall charge each applicant an application fee to cover all actual costs generated by each licensee and all background checks.
Added by 128th General AssemblyFile No.38, HB 519, §1, eff. 9/10/2010.Section: Previous 3772.10 3772.11 3772.111 3772.112 3772.12 3772.121 3772.13 3772.131 3772.14 3772.15 3772.16 3772.17 3772.18 3772.19 3772.20 Next
Last modified: October 10, 2016