(A) No person shall do any of the following:
(1) Drive a commercial motor vehicle while having in the person's possession or otherwise under the person's control more than one valid driver's license issued by this state, any other state, or by a foreign jurisdiction;
(2) Drive a commercial motor vehicle on a highway in this state in violation of an out-of-service order, while the person's driving privilege is suspended, revoked, or canceled, or while the person is subject to disqualification;
(3) Drive a motor vehicle on a highway in this state under authority of a commercial driver's license issued by another state or a foreign jurisdiction, after having been a resident of this state for thirty days or longer;
(4) Knowingly give false information in any application or certification required by section 4506.07 of the Revised Code.
(B) The department of public safety shall give every conviction occurring out of this state and notice of which is received after December 31, 1989, full faith and credit and treat it for sanctioning purposes under this chapter as though the conviction had occurred in this state.
(1) Whoever violates division (A)(1), (2), or (3) of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree.
(2) Whoever violates division (A)(4) of this section is guilty of falsification, a misdemeanor of the first degree. In addition, the provisions of section 4507.19 of the Revised Code apply.
Effective Date: 01-01-2004Section: Previous 4506.01 4506.011 4506.02 4506.03 4506.04 4506.05 4506.06 4506.07 4506.071 4506.08 4506.081 4506.09 4506.10 4506.101 4506.11 Next
Last modified: October 10, 2016