(A) At any time during an investigation, the supervisory investigative panel may ask to meet with the individual who is the subject of the investigation. At the conclusion of the investigation, the panel shall recommend that the state dental board do one of the following:
(1) Pursue disciplinary action under section 4715.30 of the Revised Code;
(2) Seek an injunction under section 4715.05 of the Revised Code;
(3) Enter into a consent agreement if the subject of the investigation is a licensee;
(4) Refer the individual to the quality intervention program, if that program is developed and implemented under section 4715.031 of the Revised Code and the subject of the investigation is a licensee;
(5) Terminate the investigation.
(B) The supervisory investigative panel's recommendation shall be in writing and specify the reasons for the recommendation. Except as provided in section 4715.035 of the Revised Code, the panel shall make its recommendation not later than one year after the date the panel begins to supervise the investigation or, if the investigation pertains to an alleged violation of division (A) (9) of section 4715.30 of the Revised Code, not later than two years after the panel begins to supervise the investigation.
Once the panel makes its recommendation, the members of the panel shall not participate in any deliberations the board has on the case.
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.156, SB 301, §1, eff. 3/13/2013.
Added by 128th General AssemblyFile No.44, HB 215, §1, eff. 9/13/2010.Section: Previous 4715.01 4715.02 4715.03 4715.031 4715.0310 4715.032 4715.033 4715.034 4715.035 4715.036 4715.037 4715.038 4715.039 4715.04 4715.05 Next
Last modified: October 10, 2016