(A) The Ohio military facilities commission shall consist of the following members:
(1) Three members appointed by the speaker of the house of representatives;
(2) Three members appointed by the president of the senate;
(3) Three members appointed by the governor.
(1) Initial appointments to the commission shall be made not later than December 31, 2015. The appointed members shall serve four-year terms.
(2) Members may be reappointed to the commission.
(3) Vacancies on the commission shall be filled in the same manner as the original appointments.
(4) Members serve at the pleasure of, and may be removed for just cause by, the member's appointing authority.
(C) The adjutant general shall provide administrative assistance to the commission.
Added by 131st General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 64, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2015.Section: Previous 5913.06 5913.07 5913.08 5913.09 5913.10 5913.11 5913.12 5913.13 5913.14 5913.15-to-5913.16 5913.17 5913.18 5913.19 5913.20 5913.21-5913.22-5913.23 Next
Last modified: October 10, 2016