(1) The Sexual Assault Victims’ Emergency Medical Response Fund is established, separate and distinct from the General Fund. All moneys in the Sexual Assault Victims’ Emergency Medical Response Fund are continuously appropriated to the Department of Justice to be used for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of ORS 147.397.
(2) The Department of Justice may accept moneys from any source for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of ORS 147.397. The department shall deposit moneys accepted under this subsection in the Sexual Assault Victims’ Emergency Medical Response Fund. [2003 c.789 §3]
Note: See note under 147.395.
Note: Section 8, chapter 789, Oregon Laws 2003, provides:
Sec. 8. No later than March 1, 2009, the Attorney General shall submit to the Legislative Assembly a report on the operation of the Sexual Assault Victims’ Emergency Medical Response Fund through January 31, 2009. The Attorney General shall include in the report:
(1) The dollar amount of each claim submitted to the fund;
(2) The dollar amount paid on each submitted claim and the reason for any partial payment or nonpayment of a claim;
(3) The dollar amount and source of gifts, grants and donations to the fund; and
(4) Recommendations, if any, for legislation to improve the operation of the fund. [2003 c.789 §8; 2007 c.23 §4; 2007 c.268 §6]
CRIME VICTIMS’ RIGHTSSection: Previous 147.365 147.367 147.375 147.390 147.391 147.395 147.397 147.399 147.405 147.410 147.415 147.417 147.419 147.421 147.425 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008