(1) The Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office shall be staffed by an administrator, who is responsible for the performance of the duties, functions and powers of the office.
(2) A board consisting of the chairpersons of the commissions served by the office and the Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries shall establish the qualifications for and appoint the Administrator of the Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office.
(3) The Administrator of the Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office shall receive a salary as prescribed by law, or as prescribed by the board described in subsection (2) of this section if a salary is not prescribed by law.
(4) The Administrator of the Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office is in the unclassified service.
(5) The Administrator of the Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office shall provide each commission served by the office with the administrative support needed by the commission to carry out the statutory duties of the commission. Subject to any applicable provisions of the State Personnel Relations Law, the administrator shall employ all persons necessary for the operation of the office, prescribe the duties of those employees and establish the compensation payable to those employees. [2005 c.818 §2; 2007 c.814 §1]Section: Previous 185.005 185.010 185.015 185.020 185.025 185.110 185.120 185.130 185.140 185.150 185.155 185.160 185.165 185.170 185.180 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008