(1) A judgment docketed by a municipal court may be enforced in the manner provided in ORS 221.346 and 221.351 if:
(a) The municipality has registered the court with the Department of Revenue; and
(b) The municipality has provided to the Department of Revenue the name and address of a person authorized to act on behalf of the court.
(2) Any municipality that has registered under this section must immediately notify the Department of Revenue of any changes to the information provided to the department under this section.
(3) At least once each year, the Department of Revenue shall publish a registry of municipal courts in this state that includes all information provided to the department by municipalities under this section. The department may use electronic publication of the registry to meet the requirements of this subsection.
(4) Registration by a municipal court under this section is irrevocable.
(5) The provisions of this section and ORS 221.346, 221.351 and 221.352 do not apply to a circuit court exercising the jurisdiction of a municipal court under ORS 3.136. All judgments entered by a circuit court exercising the jurisdiction of a municipal court under ORS 3.136 may be enforced as provided for judgments of circuit courts.
(6) The provisions of this section and ORS 221.346, 221.351 and 221.352 do not apply to proceedings for enforcement of ordinances governing the parking of vehicles. Ordinances governing the parking of vehicles shall be enforced as provided by other law. [1999 c.788 §7]Section: Previous 221.335 221.336 221.337 221.339 221.340 221.342 221.343 221.344 221.345 221.346 221.347 221.348 221.349 221.350 221.351 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008