(1) Reimbursement fees may be spent only on capital improvements associated with the systems for which the fees are assessed including expenditures relating to repayment of indebtedness.
(2) Improvement fees may be spent only on capacity increasing capital improvements, including expenditures relating to repayment of debt for such improvements. An increase in system capacity may be established if a capital improvement increases the level of performance or service provided by existing facilities or provides new facilities. The portion of the improvements funded by improvement fees must be related to the need for increased capacity to provide service for future users.
(3) System development charges may not be expended for costs associated with the construction of administrative office facilities that are more than an incidental part of other capital improvements or for the expenses of the operation or maintenance of the facilities constructed with system development charge revenues.
(4) Any capital improvement being funded wholly or in part with system development charge revenues must be included in the plan and list adopted by a local government pursuant to ORS 223.309.
(5) Notwithstanding subsections (1) and (2) of this section, system development charge revenues may be expended on the costs of complying with the provisions of ORS 223.297 to 223.314, including the costs of developing system development charge methodologies and providing an annual accounting of system development charge expenditures. [1989 c.449 §5; 1991 c.902 §29; 2003 c.765 §6; 2003 c.802 §22]
Note: See note under 223.297.Section: Previous 223.297 223.299 223.300 223.301 223.302 223.304 223.305 223.307 223.309 223.310 223.311 223.312 223.313 223.314 223.315 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008