(1) The park and recreation board shall be the governing power of the district and shall exercise all powers of the district.
(2) At its first meeting or as soon thereafter as may be practicable, the board shall choose one of its members as president and shall appoint a secretary who need not be a member of the board. In case of the absence, or inability to act, of the president or secretary, the board shall, by order entered upon the minutes, choose a president pro tempore, or secretary pro tempore, or both, as the case may be.
(3) All contracts, deeds, warrants, releases, receipts and documents of every kind shall be signed in the name of the district by its president and shall be countersigned by its secretary.
(4) The board shall hold such meetings either in the day or evening, as may be necessary.
(5) The board shall fill any vacancy on the board as provided in ORS 198.320. [Amended by 1983 c.350 §119]Section: Previous 266.320 266.325 266.330 266.335 266.340 266.350 266.360 266.370 266.375 266.380 266.385 266.410 266.420 266.430 266.440 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008