A district has the power to contract a bonded indebtedness for the purpose of providing funds:
(1) To acquire land, rights of way, interests in land, buildings and equipment.
(2) To improve land and develop parks and recreation grounds.
(3) To construct, reconstruct, improve, repair and furnish buildings, gymnasiums, swimming pools, golf courses, driving ranges, boat marinas and recreational facilities of every kind.
(4) To acquire equipment of all types, including vehicular equipment necessary for and in the use, development and improvement of the lands and facilities of the district.
(5) To pay the costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred in the issue and sale of the bonds.
(6) To fund or refund outstanding indebtedness, or for any one or combination of any such purposes. [Amended by 1969 c.668 §22]Section: Previous 266.410 266.420 266.430 266.440 266.450 266.460 266.470 266.480 266.490 266.500 266.510 266.512 266.514 266.516 266.518 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008