(1)(a) Within two working hours after the date and time of the deadline when bids are due to a contracting agency for a public improvement contract, a bidder shall submit to the contracting agency a disclosure of the first-tier subcontractors that:
(A) Will be furnishing labor or will be furnishing labor and materials in connection with the public improvement contract; and
(B) Will have a contract value that is equal to or greater than five percent of the total project bid or $15,000, whichever is greater, or $350,000 regardless of the percentage of the total project bid.
(b) For each contract to which this subsection applies, the contracting agency shall designate a deadline for submission of bids that has a date on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and a time between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., except that this paragraph does not apply to public contracts for maintenance or construction of highways, bridges or other transportation facilities.
(c) This subsection applies only to public improvement contracts with a value, estimated by the contracting agency, of more than $100,000.
(d) This subsection does not apply to public improvement contracts that have been exempted from competitive bidding requirements under ORS 279C.335 (2).
(2) The disclosure of first-tier subcontractors under subsection (1) of this section must include the name of each subcontractor, the category of work that each subcontractor will perform and the dollar value of each subcontract. The information shall be disclosed in substantially the following form:
PROJECT NAME: ____________
BID #: _________
BID CLOSING: Date: _____ Time: _____
This form must be submitted at the location specified in the Invitation to Bid on the advertised bid closing date and within two working hours after the advertised bid closing time.
List below the name of each subcontractor that will be furnishing labor or will be furnishing labor and materials and that is required to be disclosed, the category of work that the subcontractor will be performing and the dollar value of the subcontract. Enter “NONE” if there are no subcontractors that need to be disclosed. (ATTACH ADDITIONAL SHEETS IF NEEDED.)
Failure to submit this form by the disclosure deadline will result in a nonresponsive bid. A nonresponsive bid will not be considered for award.
Form submitted by (bidder name): ______________________
Contact name: _______________
Phone no.: _________
(3) A contracting agency shall accept the subcontractor disclosure. The contracting agency shall consider the bid of any contractor that does not submit a subcontractor disclosure to the contracting agency to be a nonresponsive bid and may not award the contract to the contractor. A contracting agency is not required to determine the accuracy or the completeness of the subcontractor disclosure.
(4) After the bids are opened, the subcontractor disclosures must be made available for public inspection.
(5) A contractor may substitute a first-tier subcontractor under the provisions of ORS 279C.585.
(6) A subcontractor may file a complaint under ORS 279C.590 based on the disclosure requirements of subsection (1) of this section. [2003 c.794 §116; 2005 c.103 §16]Section: Previous 279C.335 279C.340 279C.345 279C.350 279C.355 279C.360 279C.365 279C.370 279C.375 279C.380 279C.385 279C.390 279C.395 279C.400 279C.405 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008