As used in ORS 358.662 to 358.678:
(1) “Eligible costs” includes architectural, engineering, material and planning costs, rehabilitation and reconstruction costs, and construction expenses necessary to meet building code requirements.
(2) “Financial need” means the amount of moneys that must be obtained from a lender in order for the proposed project to be completed.
(3) “Historic property” means real property that is:
(a) Listed individually in the National Register of Historic Places established and maintained under the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966 (P.L. 89-665);
(b) A contributing property in a National Register Historic District; or
(c) Designated by local ordinance as an individual historic property or as a contributing property in a historic district and that the State Historic Preservation Officer finds is eligible for listing in the National Register of Historic Places.
(4) “Owner” includes a purchaser under a recorded instrument of sale.
(5) “Standards and guidelines for the rehabilitation of historic property” means the standards and guidelines adopted by the State Historic Preservation Officer under ORS 358.676 (1). [2001 c.540 §29]Section: Previous 358.640 358.645 358.647 358.650 358.653 358.655 358.660 358.662 358.664 358.666 358.668 358.670 358.672 358.674 358.676 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008