Any notice under ORS 368.401 to 368.426 must include all of the following:
(1) A short plain statement of the subject matter of the proceeding that requires the notice.
(2) A statement of matters asserted or charged or action proposed to be taken at the proceeding.
(3) An explanation of how persons may obtain more detailed information about the proceeding.
(4) A statement of any right to hearing afforded any parties under law.
(5) The time and place of any proceeding that will take place.
(6) A reference to particular sections of statute, charter, ordinance or rule that provide the jurisdiction and process for the proceeding that is the subject of the notice. [1981 c.153 §48]Section: Previous 368.410 368.411 368.415 368.416 368.420 368.421 368.425 368.426 368.430 368.435 368.440 368.445 368.450 368.455 368.460 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008