Oregon Statutes - Chapter 371 - Road Districts and Road Assessment Plans - Section 371.075 - Petition for road improvement or grade change; investigation and report; granting petition.

Upon the petition of 12 or a majority of the resident freeholders of any road district, approved by the roadmaster, praying for a change in grade or other extensive improvements to a public road as defined in ORS 368.001, the county court shall instruct the county surveyor, engineer or roadmaster to proceed as soon as convenient to the place named in the petition and make such investigations, surveys or estimates as the county court requires and report the same in writing to the county court, setting forth all material matters necessary to fully advise the county court. If the county court determines in favor of such improvement, it shall grant the petition and proceed to make the change in grade or improvements. [Amended by 1981 c.153 §72]

Section:  Previous  371.005  371.055  371.060  371.065  371.067  371.070  371.075  371.080  371.085  371.090  371.095  371.097  371.100  371.105  371.107  Next

Last modified: August 7, 2008