(1) As used in this section, “road funds” means:
(a) State Highway Fund moneys allocated to Multnomah County as provided in ORS 366.739; and
(b) Taxes imposed on motor vehicle fuel by Multnomah County.
(2) The county roads within the corporate limits of the City of Gresham, in Multnomah County, are transferred and designated to be within the exclusive control and jurisdiction of the City of Gresham. These county roads are city streets, subject to all of the burdens and servitudes of city streets. Multnomah County does not have control of or jurisdiction over the roads described in this subsection.
(3) Multnomah County and the City of Gresham shall enter into an agreement concerning the distribution of the total road funds of the county. When Multnomah County and the City of Gresham have reached an agreement, they shall notify the Oregon Transportation Commission and the Office of the Legislative Counsel. [2005 c.773 §1]
Note: Section 3, chapter 773, Oregon Laws 2005, provides:
Sec. 3. (1) As a result of the transfer of jurisdiction over county roads under section 1 of this 2005 Act [373.330] and the transfer of moneys under section 1 or section 2 of this 2005 Act, an advisory committee is created.
(2) The advisory committee shall recommend to the governing body of Multnomah County the appropriate allocation of road funds, as defined in section 1 of this 2005 Act, to the Cities of Troutdale, Wood Village and Fairview. The recommendation shall be based on the individual needs of each of those cities.
(3) The advisory committee shall consist of:
(a) One representative from Multnomah County;
(b) One representative from the City of Gresham;
(c) One representative from the City of Troutdale;
(d) One representative from the City of Wood Village; and
(e) One representative from the City of Fairview. [2005 c.773 §3]
_______________Section: Previous 373.120 373.130 373.210 373.220 373.230 373.240 373.250 373.260 373.270 373.280 373.290 373.300 373.310 373.320 373.330
Last modified: August 7, 2008