(1) A sign authorized by ORS 377.756 shall not exceed 48 square feet in size and may not have a vertical or horizontal dimension of more than eight feet. Nothing in this subsection affects size requirements for signs of a governmental unit that are authorized under ORS 377.735.
(2) Signs erected pursuant to ORS 377.756 to 377.758 shall be kept in good repair and shall be clean and attractive.
(3) A county may require an unincorporated community authorized to erect a sign under ORS 377.756 to 377.758 to pay for the cost of erecting and maintaining the sign.
(4) If a city or county obtains a permit under ORS 377.756 for a nonprofit or civic organization, the city or county may require the organization to pay the cost of erecting and maintaining the sign.
(5) Signs erected pursuant to ORS 377.756 to 377.758 shall conform to the provisions of ORS 377.720. [1987 c.631 §§3,4]Section: Previous 377.737 377.740 377.745 377.750 377.753 377.755 377.756 377.757 377.758 377.760 377.765 377.766 377.767 377.768 377.770 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008