(1) Subject to the availability of funds and upon request of a court under ORS 419B.367, a local citizen review board shall review the case of a ward for whom a guardian has been appointed under ORS 419B.365 or 419B.366. In the request for review, the court shall notify the local citizen review board of the names and addresses of the parties.
(2) The review shall take place within 45 days, or as soon as is practicable given the schedule of the local citizen review board, after the local citizen review board receives the request for review by the court.
(3) The local citizen review board shall send notice of the review to all parties.
(4) The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, in consultation with the Supreme Court, shall adopt rules under ORS 1.002 that may include any procedures for the administration of the local citizen review board program regarding:
(a) The time, content and manner in which the guardian must provide reports to the local citizen review board; and
(b) The process to be followed in conducting the reviews.
(5) The local citizen review board shall forward findings and recommendations generated at a review under subsection (1) of this section to the court and all parties. The court shall cause the findings and recommendations to become part of the juvenile court file for consideration by the juvenile court judge. The court shall give the local citizen review board written notice if the court modifies, alters or takes action on a case as a result of the recommendations of the local citizen review board. [2003 c.229 §8; 2005 c.84 §2; 2007 c.333 §6]
Note: 419A.109 was added to and made a part of ORS chapter 419A by legislative action but was not added to any smaller series therein. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.Section: Previous 419A.098 419A.100 419A.102 419A.104 419A.106 419A.107 419A.108 419A.109 419A.110 419A.112 419A.114 419A.116 419A.118 419A.120 419A.122 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008