Oregon Statutes - Chapter 419B - Juvenile Code: Dependency - Section 419B.201 - Compensation for court-appointed counsel for child or ward under ORS 135.055.

When the court appoints counsel for the child or ward and the child or ward is determined to be entitled to, and financially eligible for, appointment of counsel at state expense, and the parent or guardian is without sufficient financial means to employ counsel, the compensation for counsel and reasonable fees and expenses of investigation, preparation and presentation paid or incurred shall be determined and paid as provided in ORS 135.055. [1993 c.33 §74; 2001 c.962 §45; 2003 c.396 §§48,49; 2003 c.449 §30]

Section:  Previous  419B.180  419B.183  419B.185  419B.190  419B.192  419B.195  419B.198  419B.201  419B.205  419B.208  419B.211  419B.220  419B.223  419B.230  419B.231  Next

Last modified: August 7, 2008