Oregon Statutes - Chapter 446 - Manufactured Dwellings and Structures; Parks; Tourist Facilities; Ownership Records; Dealers and Dealerships - Section 446.691 - Issuance of dealer license.

The Department of Consumer and Business Services shall issue a manufactured structure dealer license to a person if the person:

(1) Delivers to the department a bond or letter of credit that meets the requirements under ORS 446.726;

(2) Pays the fee specified in ORS 446.721 for issuance of a manufactured structure dealer license; and

(3) Completes the application for a dealer license in a form approved by the department that includes:

(a) The name and residence address of the applicant. If the applicant is a firm or partnership, the application must include the names and residence addresses of the members of the applicant. If the applicant is a corporation, the application must include the names and residence addresses of the principal officers of the applicant and the name of the state in which the applicant is incorporated.

(b) The name under which the business will be conducted.

(c) The street address, including city and county in Oregon, where the business will be conducted.

(d) Whether used manufactured structures are handled.

(e) An affidavit from the applicant showing that the applicant will act as a manufactured structure dealer and will conduct business at the location given on the application.

(f) If the street address where the dealer will conduct the business is in a residential zone, a statement by the dealer that all manufactured structures sold or displayed at that address will meet any architectural and aesthetic standards regulating the placement of manufactured structures in that residential zone.

(g) Any information required by the department to efficiently regulate manufactured structures, manufactured structure dealers and dealerships or other relevant information required by the department.

(h) If the applicant will offer for sale new manufactured structures that are recreational vehicles greater than eight and one-half feet in width, an affidavit from the applicant stating that the applicant will maintain a recreational vehicle service facility for those recreational vehicles at a street address provided in the application. [2003 c.655 §28]

Note: See note under 446.661.

Section:  Previous  446.660  446.661  446.666  446.671  446.676  446.681  446.686  446.691  446.696  446.701  446.706  446.711  446.716  446.721  446.726  Next

Last modified: August 7, 2008