(1) The Department of Consumer and Business Services may revoke or suspend a manufactured structure dealer license, or place a dealer on probation, if the dealer does any of the following:
(a) Violates any grounds for suspension, revocation or probation adopted by the department by rule.
(b) Fails to comply with the requirements for notices or reports of the transfer of interest in manufactured structures.
(c) Moves a manufactured structure or causes a manufactured structure to be moved without complying with the requirements for variance permits under ORS 818.200 and trip permits under ORS 446.631.
(d) Knowingly provides false information on an application for a dealer license, supplemental license or corrected dealer license.
(e) Deals in a manufactured structure that both before and after the sale is assessed as real property under ORS 308.875 or is recorded in the deed records of a county. This paragraph does not apply if an ownership document is issued for the manufactured structure prior to sale.
(f) Employs a person in an administrative or managerial capacity while the person is disqualified under subsection (5) of this section.
(2) The department shall cancel a manufactured structure dealer license immediately upon receipt of legal notice that the bond described under ORS 446.726 is canceled.
(3) Upon suspension, revocation or cancellation of a manufactured structure dealer license under this section, the department shall demand the return of the license.
(4) The department shall cancel a dealer license or supplemental license immediately upon receipt of notice that zoning approval for a place of business has been revoked.
(5) If the department revokes a manufactured structure dealer license pursuant to subsection (1) of this section, the department shall disqualify the person whose license is revoked from obtaining any type of license as a manufactured structure dealer and from working in an administrative or managerial capacity for any type of manufactured structure dealer, for a period of not more than five years after the date the revocation becomes effective. If the person applies for licensing as a manufactured structure dealer following a period of disqualification under this subsection, the person must meet the requirements for issuance of an initial manufactured structure dealer license. [2003 c.655 §38]
Note: See note under 446.661.Section: Previous 446.696 446.701 446.706 446.711 446.716 446.721 446.726 446.731 446.736 446.741 446.746 446.751 446.756 446.990 446.995 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008