Any county court may:
(1) Take all necessary or proper steps and measures for the prevention, control or eradication of public health vectors using integrated pest management methods.
(2) Abate as nuisances all vector habitats.
(3) Purchase such supplies and materials and employ or contract for such labor as may be necessary or proper in furtherance of prevention, control or eradication.
(4) Fix the compensation and prescribe the duties of all employees, agents and servants.
(5) Enter upon all places within the county and adjacent thereto for the purpose of carrying out this section.
(6) Cut or remove such shrubbery or undergrowth as is necessary or proper in order to carry out this section.
(7) Treat, using integrated pest management methods places where public health vectors are found or are likely to exist.
(8) Generally do any and all things necessary or incident to the powers granted in ORS 452.230 to 452.250 and to carry out the objectives specified in this section. [Amended by 1959 c.600 §16; 1981 c.640 §14; 2007 c.71 §138; 2007 c.258 §7]Section: Previous 452.158 452.160 452.170 452.180 452.210 452.220 452.230 452.240 452.245 452.250 452.300 452.310 452.320 452.330 452.340 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008