A person may not perform any of the following acts:
(1) The introduction or delivery for introduction into commerce of any misbranded hazardous substance or banned hazardous substance.
(2) The alteration, mutilation, destruction, obliteration, or removal of the whole or any part of the label of a hazardous substance.
(3) The performance of any act with respect to a hazardous substance while the substance is in commerce, or while the substance is held for sale or resale after shipment in commerce, that results in the hazardous substance being a misbranded hazardous substance or a banned hazardous substance.
(4) The receipt of or delivery into commerce of any misbranded hazardous substance or banned hazardous substance for pay or otherwise.
(5) The giving of a guarantee or undertaking that is false, except as a person who relied upon a guarantee or undertaking to the same effect signed by, and containing the name and address of, a person residing in the United States from whom the person received in good faith the hazardous substance.
(6) The failure to permit entry or inspection as authorized by ORS 453.005 to 453.135 or to permit access to and copying of any record as authorized by ORS 453.005 to 453.135.
(7) The introduction or delivery for introduction into commerce, or the receipt in commerce and subsequent delivery or proffered delivery for pay or otherwise, of a hazardous substance in a reused food, drug or cosmetic container or in a container that, though not a reused container, is identifiable as a food, drug or cosmetic container by its labeling or by other identification.
(8) The use by any person to the advantage of the person, or the revealing other than to the Director of Human Services or the authorized representative of the director or to a court of any information acquired under authority of ORS 453.005 to 453.135 concerning any method or process that is a trade secret entitled to protection.
(9) The sale or delivery of any poison to a minor under 18 years of age without the written order of a person 21 years of age or over, which written order shall be retained in the records of the seller and the poison register of the seller shall show by the name of the purchaser the fact that the sale or delivery was to a minor on order of an adult and show the adultís name and address.
(10) The sale or delivery of completely denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol (methanol), canned heat or other solidified forms of denatured alcohol, or any preparation containing those substances, to be used for beverage purposes.
(11) The sale or delivery of any poison without making or causing to be made an entry in a poison register of the seller in the manner required by law.
(12) The sale or delivery to any person of any poison without having learned by due inquiry that such person is aware of the poisonous character thereof and that it is desired for a lawful purpose.
(13) The giving of a fictitious name or making any false representations to the seller or dealer when buying any of the poisons.
(14) The sale or delivery to any person by anyone other than a pharmacist of a poison.
(15) The removal or disposal of any detained or embargoed article without permission of the Director of Human Services or a designated representative.
(16) The introduction or delivery for introduction into commerce of any product containing more than one-tenth of one percent by mass of pentabrominated diphenyl ether or octabrominated diphenyl ether. This subsection does not apply to:
(a) Used products; or
(b) Replacement parts for products introduced into commerce before January 1, 2006. [1971 c.409 §2; 2005 c.496 §2]Section: Previous 453.050 453.055 453.060 453.065 453.070 453.075 453.080 453.085 453.090 453.095 453.100 453.105 453.110 453.115 453.120 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008