As used in ORS 465.101 to 465.131:
(1) “Bulk facility” means a facility, including pipeline terminals, refinery terminals, rail and barge terminals and associated underground and aboveground tanks, connected or separate, from which petroleum products are withdrawn from bulk and delivered into a cargo tank or barge used to transport those products.
(2) “Cargo tank” means an assembly used for transporting, hauling or delivering petroleum products and consisting of a tank having one or more compartments mounted on a wagon, truck, trailer, truck-trailer, railcar or wheels. “Cargo tank” does not include any assembly used for transporting, hauling or delivering petroleum products that holds less than 100 gallons in individual, separable containers.
(3) “Department” means the Department of Revenue.
(4) “Person” means an individual, trust, firm, joint stock company, corporation, partnership, joint venture, consortium, association, state, municipality, commission, political subdivision of a state or any interstate body, any commercial entity and the federal government or any agency of the federal government.
(5) “Petroleum product” means a petroleum product that is obtained from distilling and processing crude oil and that is capable of being used as a fuel for the propulsion of a motor vehicle or aircraft, including motor gasoline, gasohol, other alcohol-blended fuels, aviation gasoline, kerosene, distillate fuel oil and number 1 and number 2 diesel. The term does not include naphtha-type jet fuel, kerosene-type jet fuel, or a petroleum product destined for use in chemical manufacturing or feedstock of that manufacturing or fuel sold to vessels engaged in interstate or foreign commerce.
(6) “Withdrawal from bulk” means the removal of a petroleum product from a bulk facility for delivery directly into a cargo tank or a barge to be transported to another location other than another bulk facility for use or sale in this state. [1989 c.833 §139]Section: Previous 465.037 465.040 465.050 465.060 465.070 465.090 465.100 465.101 465.104 465.106 465.110 465.111 465.114 465.117 465.120 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008