In computing any privilege tax imposed by ORS 473.030 or 473.035:
(1) No malt beverage, cider or wine is subject to tax more than once.
(2) No tax shall be levied, collected or imposed upon any malt beverage, cider or wine sold to the Oregon Liquor Control Commission or exported from the state.
(3) No tax shall be levied, collected or imposed upon any malt beverage given away and consumed on the licensed premises of a brewery licensee, or sold to or by a voluntary nonincorporated organization of army, air corps or navy personnel operating a place for the sale of goods pursuant to regulations promulgated by the proper authority of each such service.
(4) No tax shall be levied, collected or imposed upon any malt beverage, cider or wine determined by the commission to be unfit for human consumption or unsalable.
(5) No tax shall be levied, collected or imposed upon the first 40,000 gallons, or 151,000 liters, of wine sold annually in Oregon from a United States manufacturer of wines producing less than 100,000 gallons, or 379,000 liters, annually. [Amended by 1971 c.158 §1; 1977 c.856 §20; 1981 c.199 §4; 1983 c.651 §7; 1995 c.301 §24; 1997 c.348 §5; 2007 c.854 §5]Section: Previous 473.015 473.020 473.030 473.035 473.040 473.045 473.047 473.050 473.057 473.060 473.065 473.070 473.080 473.090 473.100 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008