No person shall:
(1) Apply for, obtain or possess for personal use or for the use of any other person more licenses, tags or permits issued by the State Fish and Wildlife Commission than are authorized for personal use during the current year by the wildlife laws and rules promulgated pursuant thereto.
(2) Alter, borrow, loan or transfer to another person any license, tag or permit issued by the commission.
(3) In applying for a license, tag or permit issued by the commission, knowingly make any false statement of any information required by the application regarding the person in whose name the license, tag or permit is to be issued.
(4) Possess any license, tag or permit that has been altered, borrowed, loaned or transferred or for which any false statements were knowingly made in applying therefor.
(5) Apply for or obtain any license, tag or permit issued by the commission when civil damages due pursuant to ORS 496.705 or when moneys due the State Department of Fish and Wildlife from court-ordered restitutions for violations of the wildlife laws have not been paid. [1973 c.723 §70; 1981 c.108 §2; 1987 c.213 §3]Section: Previous 497.312 497.318 497.325 497.327 497.330 497.350 497.360 497.400 497.410 497.415 497.420 497.425 497.430 497.435 497.440 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008