The State Department of Fish and Wildlife shall prepare and make available to the public upon request monthly reports of fish hatchery operations. Information in the report shall include, but is not limited to:
(1) The location of each state facility at which salmon eggs were taken and the number of eggs taken.
(2) The number and destination of salmon eggs transferred from one state facility to another.
(3) The number of salmon eggs to be reared at each state facility.
(4) The number of salmon eggs sold from each state facility to any person granted a permit pursuant to ORS 508.700 to 508.745.
(5) The number of salmon eggs from state facilities allocated for volunteer salmonid improvement program activities.
(6) The location and circumstances of each mortality incident involving 10,000 or more salmon eggs at a state facility. [1981 c.646 §3]Section: Previous 506.211 506.213 506.215 506.220 506.225 506.226 506.230 506.231 506.235 506.236 506.241 506.255 506.260 506.265 506.270 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008