It shall be lawful for the State Fish and Wildlife Commission by rule to establish a season for commercial fishing for chum salmon and the incidental take of salmon in Tillamook Bay. Such season may not exceed 30 calendar days total length each year and may only be between October 25 and December 5. Fishing areas under this section shall be limited to:
(1) Tillamook Bay except that portion of Hathaway Slough above a line extended due south from a point on the northerly bank or shoreline of the slough 1,000 feet downstream from the Southern Pacific railroad trestle.
(2) The Miami River below a line drawn across the Miami River due north and south through a point 1,000 feet west from the northwest corner of the Southern Pacific railroad bridge crossing the Miami River.
(3) The Kilchis River below a point at the intersection of the Kilchis River by the section line between sections 11 and 12, township 1 south, range 10 west of the Willamette Meridian.
(4) The Wilson River below a point 500 feet below the bridge crossing the Wilson River in section 13, township 1 south, range 10 west of the Willamette Meridian.
(5) The Tillamook River below a point 100 feet below the mouth of Frasier Slough. [1965 c.570 §144]Section: Previous 511.005 511.006 511.010 511.011 511.016 511.055 511.060 511.070 511.105 511.106 511.110 511.115 511.120 511.125 511.130 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008