Oregon Statutes - Chapter 541 - Watershed Enhancement and Protection; Water Development Projects; Miscellaneous Provisions on Water Rights; Stewardship Agreements - Section 541.840 - Emergency Board request for funds to pay administrative expenses; repayment of board allocations.

(1) If there are insufficient funds in the Water Development Administration and Bond Sinking Fund to make the payments referred to in ORS 541.830 (1), the Water Resources Commission may request the funds necessary for such payments from the Legislative Assembly within the budget authorized by the Legislative Assembly or as that budget may be modified by the Emergency Board.

(2) When the commission determines that moneys in sufficient amount are available in the Water Development Administration and Bond Sinking Fund, the commission shall reimburse the General Fund without interest, in an amount equal to the amount allocated by the Legislative Assembly or the Emergency Board pursuant to subsection (1) of this section. The moneys used to reimburse the General Fund under this subsection shall not be considered a budget item on which a limitation is otherwise fixed by law, but shall be in addition to any specific appropriations or amounts authorized to be expended from continually appropriated moneys. [1977 c.246 §30; 1985 c.673 §125; 1991 c.703 §48]

Section:  Previous  541.790  541.795  541.800  541.805  541.810  541.815  541.830  541.835  541.840  541.845  541.850  541.855  541.875  541.880  541.990  Next

Last modified: August 7, 2008