(1) A person shall not sell, expose or offer for sale or knowingly transport fluid milk in containers:
(a) If the fluid milk has been produced or processed in violation of ORS 621.070.
(b) If the container or container cap is not labeled with the name and address of the producer, distributor, nonprocessing distributor or producer-distributor of the milk and the applicable state grade. However, containers of unpasteurized fluid milk that are shipped by producers to a milk processing plant or a dairy products plant for pasteurization and that are identified by shipper name or number shall not be required to be so labeled.
(2) A person shall not bottle unpasteurized fluid milk except on the premises where it is produced.
(3) A producer or producer-distributor shall not sell or offer for sale fluid milk during the period that the license of the producer or producer-distributor to use a grade designation on fluid milk has been suspended under ORS 621.072 or 621.073.
(4) A distributor shall not knowingly purchase fluid milk from any person whose license to use a grade designation has been suspended under ORS 621.072 or 621.073.
(5) A distributor shall not knowingly purchase fluid milk from any person other than a person licensed under ORS 621.072.
(6) Each container of fluid milk sold or exposed or offered for sale by a nonprocessing distributor shall be labeled on the container or on the container cap with either the name and address of the distributor or producer-distributor processing and bottling the fluid milk or with a code number, assigned by the State Department of Agriculture, identifying the distributor or producer-distributor. [Formerly 621.115]Section: Previous 621.062 621.065 621.070 621.072 621.073 621.074 621.075 621.076 621.077 621.078 621.079 621.080 621.081 621.082 621.083 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008