(1) The lessor shall disclose to the consumer the information required by ORS 646A.126. In a transaction involving more than one lessor, only one lessor need make the disclosures, but all lessors shall be bound by the disclosures.
(2) The disclosures shall be made at or before consummation of the lease-purchase agreement.
(3) The disclosures shall be made clearly and conspicuously in writing and a copy of the lease-purchase agreement shall be provided to the consumer. The disclosures required under ORS 646A.126 shall be made on the face of the contract above the line for the consumerís signature.
(4) If a disclosure becomes inaccurate as the result of any act, occurrence or agreement by the consumer after delivery of the required disclosures, the resulting inaccuracy is not a violation of ORS 646A.120 to 646A.134.
(5) If any portion of the transaction is conducted in any language other than English, the disclosures required under ORS 646A.120 to 646A.134 shall be in the language other than English. This subsection does not apply if any portion of the transaction is conducted through an interpreter supplied by the lessee. [Formerly 646.249]Section: Previous 646A.104 646A.106 646A.108 646A.110 646A.112 646A.120 646A.122 646A.124 646A.126 646A.128 646A.130 646A.132 646A.134 646A.140 646A.142 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008