(1) The Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services shall serve an order under ORS 646A.268 on the person named in the order.
(2) An order issued under ORS 646A.268 becomes effective upon service on the person named in the order.
(3) ORS 183.413 to 183.470 apply to an order issued under ORS 646A.268.
(4) Notwithstanding subsection (3) of this section, a person may not obtain a hearing on the order unless the person requests the hearing in writing within 20 days after service of the order.
(5) A person who does not request a contested case hearing may not obtain judicial review of the order.
(6) The director may vacate or modify an order issued under ORS 646A.268. A modified order is effective upon service on the person named in the order. [Formerly 646.398]
(Gift Cards)Section: Previous 646A.256 646A.258 646A.260 646A.262 646A.264 646A.266 646A.268 646A.270 646A.274 646A.276 646A.278 646A.280 646A.282 646A.284 646A.286 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008