Oregon Statutes - Chapter 663 - Labor Relations Generally - Section 663.220 - Appeal of board’s order to Court of Appeals; authority of court in reviewing order.

(1) Any person aggrieved by a final order of the Employment Relations Board granting or denying in whole or in part the relief sought may obtain a review of the order in the Court of Appeals by filing in the court a written petition praying that the order of the board be modified or set aside. A copy of the petition shall be transmitted forthwith by the clerk of the court to the board and thereupon the aggrieved party shall file in the court the record in the proceeding, certified by the board.

(2) On the filing of the petition, the court shall proceed in the same manner as in the case of an application by the board under ORS 663.210, and it has the same jurisdiction to grant to the board temporary relief or restraining order as it considers just and proper, and in like manner to make and enter a judgment enforcing, modifying and enforcing as so modified, or setting aside in whole or in part the order of the board. The findings of the board with respect to questions of fact, if supported by substantial evidence on the record considered as a whole, are in like manner conclusive. [1971 c.729 §28; 2003 c.576 §538]

Section:  Previous  663.185  663.190  663.195  663.200  663.205  663.210  663.215  663.220  663.225  663.230  663.235  663.240  663.245  663.250  663.255  Next

Last modified: August 7, 2008