ORS 677.474 does not prohibit a health professional regulatory board from placing on probation or denying, revoking, limiting or suspending the license of any health care professional who does any of the following:
(1) Prescribes or administers a controlled substance or treatment that is nontherapeutic in nature or nontherapeutic as administered or prescribed or that is administered or prescribed for a nontherapeutic purpose.
(2) Fails to keep a complete and accurate record of controlled substance purchases, dispensing and disposal as required by the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 (P.L. 91-513), other federal law or ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.840 to 475.980.
(3) Prescribes controlled substances without a legitimate medical purpose.
(4) Prescribes, administers or dispenses controlled substances in a manner detrimental to the best interest of the public.
(5) Prescribes, administers or dispenses a controlled substance in a manner prohibited under ORS 475.005 to 475.285 or 475.840 to 475.980.
(6) Falsifies prescription information, including, but not limited to, the identity of the recipient. [1995 c.380 §4; 2003 c.408 §2; 2007 c.351 §3]Section: Previous 677.425 677.435 677.450 677.455 677.470 677.474 677.475 677.480 677.485 677.490 677.491 677.492 677.495 677.500 677.505 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008