All applicants for a license to practice podiatry under ORS 677.805 to 677.840 shall:
(1) Have attained the age of 18 years.
(2) Be of good moral character.
(3) Have graduated from an approved podiatry school or college.
(4) Have satisfactorily completed one year of post-graduate training served in a program that is approved by the Oregon Medical Board pursuant to standards adopted by the board by rule.
(5) As used in this section, “approved podiatry school or college” means any school or college offering a full-time resident program of study in podiatry leading to a degree of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, such program having been fully accredited or conditionally approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association or its successor agency, or having been otherwise determined by the board to meet the association standards as specifically incorporated into board rules. [Formerly 682.040; 1985 c.322 §6; 1989 c.830 §43; 1993 c.323 §1]
Note: See note under 677.805.Section: Previous 677.775 677.780 677.785 677.805 677.810 677.812 677.815 677.820 677.825 677.830 677.835 677.837 677.840 677.845 677.850 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008