The following fees shall be charged by the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training in carrying out ORS 703.010 to 703.310:
(1) The fee of $50 for the issuance of each original license as a general polygraph examiner.
(2) The fee of $50 for the annual renewal of a license as a general polygraph examiner.
(3) The fee of $50 for examination by the department to determine the competency of an applicant as a polygraph examiner.
(4) The fee of $35 for the issuance of a trainee license.
(5) The fee of $35 for the extension or renewal of a trainee license.
(6) A fee, established by rule of the department, for issuance by the department of a duplicate polygraph examiner or trainee license upon satisfactory proof that the original license has been lost or stolen. The fee established under this subsection shall be the same, to the nearest dollar, as the actual cost of issuing a duplicate license. [1975 c.608 §23; 1979 c.410 §10; 1997 c.853 §50]Section: Previous 703.030 703.050 703.060 703.070 703.080 703.090 703.100 703.110 703.120 703.130 703.140 703.200 703.210 703.220 703.230 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008