Membership in a central credit union is limited to:
(1) Credit unions organized and operating under this chapter or under any other credit union act.
(2) Officers, directors, committee members and employees of such credit unions; officials and employees of any association of credit unions; and employees of federal or state governmental agencies responsible for the supervision of credit unions in this state.
(3) Organizations and associations of those persons or organizations enumerated in subsection (1) or (2) of this section.
(4) Employees of an employer with insufficient numbers to form or conduct the affairs of a credit union that would provide substantially similar services and facilities.
(5) Persons in the field of membership of liquidated credit unions or of credit unions that have entered into or are about to enter into voluntary or involuntary liquidation proceedings.
(6) Members of the immediate families of all members qualified above. [1975 c.652 §74; 1985 c.762 §101; 1999 c.185 §53]Section: Previous 723.642 723.646 723.672 723.676 723.682 723.686 723.702 723.706 723.712 723.716 723.730 723.752 723.756 723.762 723.802 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008