(1) “Credit life insurance” means insurance on the life of a debtor pursuant to or in connection with a specific loan or other credit transaction.
(2) “Credit health insurance” means insurance on a debtor to provide indemnity for payments becoming due on a specific loan or other credit transaction while the debtor is disabled as defined in the policy.
(3) “Creditor” means the lender of money or vendor or lessor of goods, services, property, rights or privileges for which payment is arranged through a credit transaction, or any successor to the right, title or interest of any such lender, vendor or lessor, and an affiliate, associate or subsidiary of any of them or any director, officer or employee of any of them or any other person in any way associated with any of them.
(4) “Debtor” means a borrower of money or a purchaser or lessee of goods, services, property, rights or privileges for which payment is arranged through a credit transaction.
(5) “Indebtedness” means the total amount payable by a debtor to a creditor in connection with a loan or other credit transaction. [Formerly 739.565 and then 743.561]Section: Previous 743.357 743.358 743.360 743.362 743.365 743.368 743.370 743.371 743.372 743.373 743.374 743.375 743.376 743.377 743.378 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008