An adjuster or insurance consultant may renew a license subject to the following requirements:
(1) The licensee must pay the applicable fee established by the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.
(2) The licensee must satisfy all applicable continuing education requirements and all other applicable conditions and requirements specified by statute.
(3) If the licensee holds a nonresident license, the licensee must submit proof to the director, with respect to each category of insurance business and class of insurance set forth on the license, that the licensee continues to hold a valid license or other evidence of authority issued by the state of residence of the licensee for the same category of insurance business.
(4) If the licensee is an insurance consultant, the licensee must provide satisfactory evidence that the insurance required under ORS 744.635 is in effect.
(5) The licensee must satisfy any other requirements established by the director by rule. [1989 c.701 §§14,81h; 1991 c.810 §2; 2001 c.191 §29]Section: Previous 744.001 744.002 744.003 744.004 744.005 744.007 744.008 744.009 744.010 744.011 744.012 744.013 744.014 744.015 744.016 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008