Application for registration described under ORS 805.300 shall be made in a form prescribed by the Department of Transportation and certified to by the applicant and shall include all of the following:
(1) The name and residence or business address of the applicant, except as provided for Address Confidentiality Program participants in ORS 192.846.
(2) The township and number of acres as shown on the latest county real property tax statements of one or more of the farms, orchards or ranches upon which the motor vehicle sought to be registered is to be used.
(3) The type and amount of agricultural commodities, agricultural products or livestock produced annually on one or more of the farms, orchards or ranches upon which the motor vehicle sought to be registered is to be used.
(4) The number of trucks used on the one or more farms, orchards or ranches upon which the motor vehicle sought to be registered is to be used and the combined weight of the motor vehicle sought to be registered.
(5) A statement that any motor vehicle registered under ORS 805.300:
(a) Will be used for one or more of the purposes specified under ORS 805.390.
(b) Will not be used, at any time while registered under ORS 805.300, for any other purpose or for the transportation of any other commodities or products for hire except as provided under ORS 825.024.
(c) Is needed in the operation of the one or more farms, orchards or ranches upon which the motor vehicle sought to be registered is to be used.
(6) Any other information required by the department.
(7) Additional information required by law or by the department in making an application for regular registration for the motor vehicle.
(8) The application shall contain a declaration that it is made under penalties for false certification. Violation of this subsection is subject to penalties under ORS 805.370. [1983 c.338 §770; 1985 c.16 §369; 1989 c.723 §16; 1991 c.284 §22; 1993 c.368 §2; 1993 c.751 §98; 1995 c.522 §2; 2007 c.542 §19]Section: Previous 805.256 805.260 805.261 805.263 805.264 805.300 805.310 805.320 805.322 805.330 805.340 805.350 805.360 805.370 805.380 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008