The Intoxicated Driver Program Fund is created to consist of moneys placed in the fund under ORS 813.030 and 813.240 or as otherwise provided by law and of gifts and grants made to the fund for carrying out the purposes of the fund. The moneys in the fund may be used only for the following purposes:
(1) To pay for providing treatment for individuals who enter diversion agreements under ORS 813.200 and who are found to be indigent. Payment for treatment under this subsection may include treatment for problem drinking, alcoholism or drug dependency. Payment shall be made as provided by the Director of Human Services by rule to agencies or organizations providing treatment.
(2) To pay for evaluation as provided by law of programs used for diversion agreements.
(3) To pay the cost of administration of the fund by the Director of Human Services.
(4) To pay for materials, resources and training supplied by the Director of Human Services to those persons, organizations or agencies performing the diagnostic assessments or providing education or treatment to persons under diversion agreements.
(5) To pay for providing treatment programs required under ORS 813.020 and treatment or information programs required under ORS 471.432 for individuals who are found to be indigent.
(6) To pay for special services required to enable a person with a disability, or a person whose proficiency in the use of English is limited because of the personís national origin, to participate in treatment programs that are used for diversion agreements under ORS 813.200 or are required under ORS 813.020. This subsection applies:
(a) Whether or not the person is indigent; and
(b) Only to special services required solely because of the personís disability or limited proficiency in the use of English. [1983 c.338 §141; 1985 c.16 §42; 1989 c.576 §10; 1991 c.557 §8; 1993 c.757 §1; 1999 c.126 §6; 1999 c.646 §5a; 2007 c.70 §343]Section: Previous 813.225 813.230 813.235 813.240 813.250 813.255 813.260 813.270 813.300 813.310 813.320 813.322 813.324 813.326 813.328 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008